Out of holiday gift ideas for that husband, wife, mother, father, brother or sister that has everything? Give them a gift that goes beyond the traditional sweater or vacuum cleaner. Whether it’s a project around the house you haven’t had time to finish, or something you know they’ve always wanted, contact a contactor who can get the project done, and deliver a year-round gift.
* New countertops. If your gift receiver’s countertops have seen better days, or you want to show appreciation for their cooking, contact a contractor to give them the gift of new, updated countertops for another year of gourmet cooking.
* Man cave. Want to show your husband or dad you appreciate them? Give them a space to enjoy and to hang all their favorite memorabilia in. A contractor can finish the space and add a bar, custom shelving, and media installation to give them an awesome hangout.
* Deck. Obviously the Wisconsin weather is not suitable for deck building. However, why not promise a new deck for next summer?
* Workshop. Have a dad or husband who has given up a lot for you and you want to give back? Hire a contractor to hang custom shelving and build a workbench in his garage or basement for the ultimate workshop.
* Craft room. If you have a scrapbook enthusiast in your life who needs space to spread out, or a quilter who needs a large island to enjoy, tell them you’ll pay for a contractor to give them a craft room they’ve always wanted.
Don’t make this holiday another year of broken promises and unfinished projects. Contact a contractor to make this holiday and all year a merry day enjoying that home project.