The New Year is an exciting time with many possibilities and opportunities, so why not give your house a fresh start? Stop procrastinating on all those home projects, and jump into 2015 with a new room, the updated room you’ve always dreamed of, or a more energy efficient home that saves you money. Or finish that project that’s been in mid-renovation by making one of these New Year’s resolutions for your home:
1. I will finish my basement. Give your family a rec space so they have a getaway at home during our cold Wisconsin winter. Contact a contractor so he can finish your rec room before the cabin fever sets in.
2. I will add storage to my home. Not just any storage, but strong, sturdy shelves so you can get your home organized this New Year. Contact a contractor to get your project rolling, and your home organized before your summer vacation.
3. I will replace my windows with new, efficient models. Get rid of those high utility bills this New Year. Save money in the long run with new, efficient windows. Need more reasons to replace those drafty windows? Read our article about the benefits of new, efficient windows.
4. I will get my dream kitchen. If your doors are falling off the cabinets, or your kitchen is exhibiting other signs that indicate you need a new kitchen, it’s time. Contact a contractor so you can have a kitchen you can always be proud of.
5. I will get rid of that old, crummy exterior door. Besides saying good bye to that eye sore of an exterior door, a new door also protects your home and delivers on energy efficiency. Don’t worry about letting the cold in if you want to replace the door now. Hire an experienced contractor who can get the job done quickly and right.
Don’t delay. Fulfill your New Year’s resolution for your home today. Contact a contractor to get a quote on your home project, so you get the ball rolling on your project before the ball drops on Times Square next New Year.